New World Order

A discussion of past and recent world events (from the historical period after Christ, e.g. Renaissance). Let's unlock the lessons from the past events.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Eon
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:58 am
Location: Lithuania

Post: # 8832Post Eon »

Yup, thank you. That was quite the news actually, I haven't heard about it before.
One of the reasons I like Alan Watt more than Alex Jones is that Jones often tends to get very emotional about this thing, even to the level of yelling, so it is easier to get a "bad vibe" while listening to him. Some people are even accusing him of being a fearmongerer and doing it on purpose. :) (And I don't mean those people who don't believe what he is telling) But still I think it is good that he is doing what he is doing. Watt is much more calm about those things, and also I think that he has a better knowledge of history (unless of course he is wrong about it :) ).

*EDIT* Now that I think of it, I liked Alex Jones Show with Alan Watt .
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Frozn
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:58 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post: # 8834Post Frozn »

Yeah I agree that Alex Jones is very aggressive with his messages. The reason I like that is because he brings up real issues, backed with facts in such a way that it gets your blood boiling enough to want to DO something about it. He may scare or anger alot of people into acting and at this point it is probably needed. Regardless, I can understand the force behind his message and I understand that he is a geniune person trying to do good in the best way he knows how. Alan Watt's a new name to me and I'm going to listen to the clip you linked to. Rense.com also has alot of information about morgellons if you wish to read it.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
User avatar
Eon
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:58 am
Location: Lithuania

Post: # 8838Post Eon »

Maybe I'll read it other time, right now I don't feel like it. :) If you want to read something, that you are not likely to hear from Alex Jones, I would recommend Alan Watt's "Cutting Through" books also (you can view sample pages here. If anyone is interested, just PM me with your e-mail and I'll send e-books to you (unless you want to buy them from http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com , of course :) ).
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
User avatar
Eon
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:58 am
Location: Lithuania

Post: # 8843Post Eon »

Dear friends, one of you wrote to me in PM "I have much to learn about this topic" , that is why I thought I'd suggest watching Watt's video "Reality Check" (you may need to install Real Alternative codec for this, because video is in RM format) , which I personally think serves as a good introduction to this topic. Or you can just read thetranscript of "Reality Check". ;)
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Teda
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: Australia, Blissful Earth

Post: # 8884Post Teda »

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/movies.html

Yes, I have much to learn on this topic. However, suggested movie from this site is enough to get the message. I can't believe Logan Run was listed among them, it was an old movie! I watched it as a kid and I still remembered parts of the story.

I like to read what is in the books not available on the site. Watt's videos are off limit, it’s too intense for me, but thanks for the transcription link, it easier for me to read and think without the bombardment of negative images and feelings.

Cheers
Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.

- Maori proverb
User avatar
Eon
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:58 am
Location: Lithuania

Post: # 8970Post Eon »

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
TempUser
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 am

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10808Post TempUser »

Call me paranoid, but I sometimes get a strange feeling when I visit these links or download any files related government conspiracy of any kind.
The patriots no doubt have forseen these events and as Alan Watts says they will do anything in their power-
Being a citizen of U.S it I feel I should be cautious even with what I say on the internet for fear of being 'flagged' as a terrorist/aka threat.
I know that in the library if you ever borrow certain books(such as how to make bombs, weaponry, etc. but it is not limited to these of course) your account is 'flagged' suspicious in some way and the authorities are notified...after that I do not know if they wait until the warning level on your account build or if you are immediately confronted with "necessary force". There are rumors of a similar kind of Security Watch program supposedly installed on your ISP, it's not like those torrent files get downloaded unnoticed. It might not be in use yet but I have heard of an advanced security program that is supposed be installed on every machine that will be allowed to use the "new internet" when it comes around...I doubt it will be as public as this or that the information flow will be as out of control as it is now....but who knows, I definitely don't...protect your pc's privacy in any way, or your privacy in general.
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
User avatar
Rezo
Posts: 725
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10810Post Rezo »

new world order? more like pecking order!

make fun of it, I say ;P

hI think some of those sites paradoxically create fear - so yes I've since ceased viewing them, almost altogether now.

how about net neutrality under threat? so called 'internet 2' and privatization/control over all internet? Think that has a chance of happening?

btw Aaron cool avatar
"There is only one solution, as Arki told you - the grouping of individuals. A group is only as powerful as it is large. Those whom you call the conservationists are becoming stronger and stronger and will continue to do so. But it is vital that people forget their hated, their resentment, and especially their political and racial differences."

-Thao
Frozn
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:58 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10811Post Frozn »

Okay guys, there's an attitude poison running rampant here that I need to address with a famously long post. I'm going to go right to the core of my concern, and I apologize in advance if i step on anyone's toes by doing so. The problem many of us here have when it comes to current events is the fact that most of what is brought up is bad news, or ill tidings in some fashion. In TP, it is implied that avoiding negative thoughts and feelings is healthy for our mental, and by proxy, our spiritual well being.

This is certainly true, but what good is served by ignoring bad news? Surely what some call "bad news" can be viewed marginally and with a relatively positive, or at least scientific outlook. What good is served if we ignore warning signs about things that will eventually reach you and your happy place, simply because admitting the information would be too stressful? Should this not be an exception, that we all might learn of rough times to come so we can provide for it, and prepare a situation in the future for ourselves that would be most beneficial to our mental well being at that time? If we bury our heads in the sand like an ostrich, the wolf won't go away, and we set ourselves up to be unprepared in the event of trouble.
Teda wrote:http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/movies.html
I like to read what is in the books not available on the site. Watt's videos are off limit, it’s too intense for me, but thanks for the transcription link, it easier for me to read and think without the bombardment of negative images and feelings.
Cheers
While I'm at it, Zio, thanks for giving me info on Watt, I have since looked into him and become a supporter of him and his works. Alex Jones is still my hero though. Teda, I'm glad you're looking into the documents and research, but you need to steel yourself. Negative thoughts and feelings are a far cry from how negative things will make you feel if the cabal of global elites succeed in turning this world into a high tech Neo-Feudalist plantation based on the China model of collectivism and tyranny. As a member of free humanity, it's your duty to help your friends and neighbors become aware of what's being built up around them. The only way to do that is to face the raw truth, and arm yourself with the raw facts.
AaronNZM wrote:Call me paranoid, but I sometimes get a strange feeling when I visit these links or download any files related government conspiracy of any kind.
I'll say you're being paranoid about it. Obviously ISPs in the United States and other countries monitor customer traffic and log practically everything and send bulk data to the government. This has been reported on, and people have spoken out both in ISPs and telecom companies. The reason you shouldn't worry about it is because you're not breaking the law by visiting these sites, but they're breaking the law by monitoring you. So to charge you for a violation they discovered while illegally spying requires that you break the law more than they did while investigating you. They won't do this over exercising the few freedoms you still have until they've fully taken them away.

They can add you to some secret list, I agree.. but why care? Do you agree with how our nation has been run in recent years? Are you a constructive and peaceful dissenter? Be proud to be on such a list! These terror watch lists are so full of innocent citizens (over a million last I checked) that it would be impossible for our current law enforcement system to process or arrest them all. Neither can you be monitored in real time. Let's say the NSA has a staff of 50,000 telecommunication spies working around the clock. The amount of people who know the truth of many of the things stated earlier in this topic number in the tens of millions now.

For every 10 million people, the ratio of dissenters to spies would be 200:1. There is no way you can be personally monitored, even with all the resources they have. Certain figureheads and leaders of resistance movements might have spooks monitoring them full time, but it would only be limited to such people. Such people are in harms way because of their vocal stance and ability to reach a large audience. But this also protects them, so even though they may be under surveillance, taking action against them would only underline their message. So whether you're meek, or outspoken and vocal, you are protected and very safe. Cast worry to the wind, and use your right to be informed and use it to wake up your fellow people.
Rezo wrote:I think some of those sites paradoxically create fear - so yes I've since ceased viewing them, almost altogether now.
Fear is created in the mind of the individual, not on some website. If a website tries to manipulate you by way of using your own fears, then they are indeed hypocritical. The real question would be whether these sites are guilty of twisting the facts around their own ambitions. The facts, if they have merit, should be considered regardless of the ambitions of the one who said it. The rest can be junked outright if the content is based in theory or persuasive arguments. I do tend to understand Rezo, I've had to take weeks off of my study from time to time due to mental and psychological exhaustion. I would feel overloaded and need to find something positive to focus on. It feels like a burden to know what's truly going on, but we all share that burden whether we're aware of it or not.

To sum up my concern, much of the community here believes that mental and spiritual well being is a sacred thing too delicate to be sullied with undue negativity. While I believe we all should protect our sense of well being as much as possible, being ignorant is a far cry from bliss. In an age which seems to get crazier by the day, and our essential liberties rolled back in the name of security, a quick course in history (raw, real, and very bloody) would reveal a pattern which has been used by governments gone bad going back as far as the books account for.

People who are informed are truly free, and while many of these facts can be upsetting at first, perseverance will liberate your mind from that general feeling that something is wrong out there. Anyone with any mental sensitivity is aware that there is some ill omen in the air, call it what you will. Everyone I've talked to seems to know what I mean. It's a sign that we're in a critical point in our civilization's history, and a turning point where we can either submit to the slavery being provided for us by our masters, or we can cast it off and reform our society so that mankind finally lives up to its unlimited potential.

In any case things will likely get worse before they get better. I think it would be best if we focus not on the dark tunnel, but the light at the end. There is a real chance that we can turn this failed materialistic civilization around through the failures our leaders continue to make. All it takes is people like you and I, and hope. Ideas are bullet proof, and I urge everyone to take the bad news in, and also hold out hope for a better world for our progeny to grow in.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 947
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10813Post Robanan »

I believe it is the duty of every citizen of the world to thoroughly monitor and observe the activities, inconsistencies, fallacies, injustices and failures of the ruling body of their time as well as having a clear view of the governments that has come before them.

No one must forget that it is "We the people, who have the power". Conspiracy and expert theories aside, without trying to be negative here... you can't call yourself a responsible citizen of your world if you act like an ignorant fool, willing to be sheeped into your own cone of wonderland. Does that make sense?

I think it does...
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Frozn
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:58 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10814Post Frozn »

Hey Robanan! People in Ukraine would have a real unique perspective on the current Georgia crisis, and being on the brink of World War 3,which would pave the way for more world government as the past 2 world wars have. Things are escalating pretty fast in that region and I'm keeping an eye on it. Did you know that the media in the US has lied completely about the S. Ossetia invasion? 90% of Americans will believe that Russia came in and attacked S. Ossetia out of the blue for no reason.

For those who don't know, It was the US government who influenced the Georgian politicians into ordering military strikes against long-stationed Russian peace keeping soldiers. US Special forces and privately armed and Uniformed African Americans were found dead in the wake of the battle between Russia and Georgian troops. 90% of S. Ossetians hold Russian passports, and the massive Russian losses added to civilian casualties from indiscriminate shelling totaled over 2000 the last time I counted.

To Russia, this was their 9-11, and they're gettin really angry with NATO and its member countries for continuing to arm and supply georgia, ignoring that it was they who started the violence and destabilized the region. They want justice, and probably a bit of revenge and they're being demonized for it, while the US occupies two sovereign nations for fabricated reasons. The fact that the UN and NATO condone something worse but stand against Russia is leading to a climate of tension that hasn't been seen since before the last World War.

Let's try our best to pray that cooler heads prevail here.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
TempUser
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 5:45 am

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10892Post TempUser »

Hi there Frozn.
Frozn wrote:Okay guys, there's an attitude poison running rampant here that I need to address with a famously long post. I'm going to go right to the core of my concern, and I apologize in advance if i step on anyone's toes by doing so. The problem many of us here have when it comes to current events is the fact that most of what is brought up is bad news, or ill tidings in some fashion. In TP, it is implied that avoiding negative thoughts and feelings is healthy for our mental, and by proxy, our spiritual well being.

My intentions are definitely not to inject any sort of attitude poison, or to provoke any poison that's already stirring around. Not only do I myself find it's healthy to not let negative feelings affect you, if you think about it, it's only logical to realize that responding negatively is just as primitive as the event that caused you to feel that way. As wise men have once said and as I will paraphrase, "It's not what happens to you that matters, but the way in which one responds to such situations". That being said I can agree, it wouldn't be wise to always avoid negative confrontations, the least you can do is to LEARN from them. No one is responsible for your feelings, only YOU, your ability to handle them properly will depend, mostly on your intellectual development/stage of spiritual progress/call it what you must.

Now I must ask you this Frozn; What page or part of the book did you get that implication from? While I don't doubt it's not hard to miss, I'm also just as sure that this book and certain concepts in it are easy to stereo type and look at with a vague perception and thus cause superficial conclusions. Not to say that this is what you are doing, though I don't doubt it's happened to you just as it as to me several times in the book. So with that being said I'm not trying to start any kind of argument, but I'm actually interested to find the page. It's rare that I get to hear others opinions on the book, then again the only ones I do get are from this site. I simply would like to understand what lead you to infer this.

I do know one other thing that is also not hard to miss since it is directly emphasized by The Thaori. Spiritual development is MUCH more important to work on than any material concerns. I think this is where stereo-types can easily kick in, linguistic debates often happen when it comes to ones definition & application of such mis-used words as 'spiritual'. While loving one another is also mentioned, logically one can infer that in the context the word spiritual/spirituality is constantly used it's meant in the manner of learning basic social values(lessons of category 1 planets) through an intellectual understanding as opposed to the usual context used to hook you in new age rip-your-self-off spirituality books.

Frozn wrote:This is certainly true, but what good is served by ignoring bad news? Surely what some call "bad news" can be viewed marginally and with a relatively positive, or at least scientific outlook. What good is served if we ignore warning signs about things that will eventually reach you and your happy place, simply because admitting the information would be too stressful? Should this not be an exception, that we all might learn of rough times to come so we can provide for it, and prepare a situation in the future for ourselves that would be most beneficial to our mental well being at that time? If we bury our heads in the sand like an ostrich, the wolf won't go away, and we set ourselves up to be unprepared in the event of trouble.

To sum up my concern, much of the community here believes that mental and spiritual well being is a sacred thing too delicate to be sullied with undue negativity. While I believe we all should protect our sense of well being as much as possible, being ignorant is a far cry from bliss. In an age which seems to get crazier by the day, and our essential liberties rolled back in the name of security, a quick course in history (raw, real, and very bloody) would reveal a pattern which has been used by governments gone bad going back as far as the books account for.

I'm not sure who it is on this forum that you got that impression of "avoiding negative issues" from, nor could I care to concern myself with how you got that misconception... if it is one. However, I couldn't agree with you more in what you explain about pointlessly avoiding negativity. Now I feel excited enough to express some of my own thoughts regarding this.

I have always been one who never liked avoiding anything that needed to be confronted, it seems logical to deal with any negative issues in order to productively make progress. If I have to go through negative experiences in order to gain knowledge, then so be it, as long as I do my best to LEARN and UNDERSTAND those experiences then they will be worth it.

Rather than pretend that these negative issues don't exist and try to run away from the problems in your life, is it not better to see them as the lessons they are? Why not instead challenge your intellect to do your best to UNDERSTAND and overcom & pass these difficult "tests"? It is when I persevere through adversity that I learn most. After this, you come to realize how childish it would be to avoid any problem what so ever, it's just counter-productive to progress. Like you said that wolf won't go away, and if I keep my head in the sand I think it's likely to bite me in the *** eventually.

Do we not have to suffer through misery in order to appreciate happiness as a lesson, or perhaps a universal law known as contrast? Most of this is just a paraphrasing regurgitation of what Tom mentions in his intellectually provoking book, with such interesting concepts I am surprised I find little current discussion related to it on this forum...if perhaps most of the people here disagree with this, it could explain how you got that impression. I really don't know, I don't come here much-and when I do sadly it's just to preach what I barely practice myself.
Frozn wrote:
AaronNZM wrote:Call me paranoid, but I sometimes get a strange feeling when I visit these links or download any files related government conspiracy of any kind.
I'll say you're being paranoid about it. Obviously ISPs in the United States and other countries monitor customer traffic and log practically everything and send bulk data to the government. This has been reported on, and people have spoken out both in ISPs and telecom companies. The reason you shouldn't worry about it is because you're not breaking the law by visiting these sites, but they're breaking the law by monitoring you. So to charge you for a violation they discovered while illegally spying requires that you break the law more than they did while investigating you. They won't do this over exercising the few freedoms you still have until they've fully taken them away.

They can add you to some secret list, I agree.. but why care? Do you agree with how our nation has been run in recent years? Are you a constructive and peaceful dissenter? Be proud to be on such a list! These terror watch lists are so full of innocent citizens (over a million last I checked) that it would be impossible for our current law enforcement system to process or arrest them all. Neither can you be monitored in real time. Let's say the NSA has a staff of 50,000 telecommunication spies working around the clock. The amount of people who know the truth of many of the things stated earlier in this topic number in the tens of millions now.

For every 10 million people, the ratio of dissenters to spies would be 200:1. There is no way you can be personally monitored, even with all the resources they have. Certain figureheads and leaders of resistance movements might have spooks monitoring them full time, but it would only be limited to such people. Such people are in harms way because of their vocal stance and ability to reach a large audience. But this also protects them, so even though they may be under surveillance, taking action against them would only underline their message. So whether you're meek, or outspoken and vocal, you are protected and very safe. Cast worry to the wind, and use your right to be informed and use it to wake up your fellow people.

Fear is created in the mind of the individual, not on some website. If a website tries to manipulate you by way of using your own fears, then they are indeed hypocritical. The real question would be whether these sites are guilty of twisting the facts around their own ambitions. The facts, if they have merit, should be considered regardless of the ambitions of the one who said it. The rest can be junked outright if the content is based in theory or persuasive arguments. I do tend to understand Rezo, I've had to take weeks off of my study from time to time due to mental and psychological exhaustion. I would feel overloaded and need to find something positive to focus on. It feels like a burden to know what's truly going on, but we all share that burden whether we're aware of it or not.

People who are informed are truly free, and while many of these facts can be upsetting at first, perseverance will liberate your mind from that general feeling that something is wrong out there. Anyone with any mental sensitivity is aware that there is some ill omen in the air, call it what you will. Everyone I've talked to seems to know what I mean. It's a sign that we're in a critical point in our civilization's history, and a turning point where we can either submit to the slavery being provided for us by our masters, or we can cast it off and reform our society so that mankind finally lives up to its unlimited potential.

In any case things will likely get worse before they get better. I think it would be best if we focus not on the dark tunnel, but the light at the end. There is a real chance that we can turn this failed materialistic civilization around through the failures our leaders continue to make. All it takes is people like you and I, and hope. Ideas are bullet proof, and I urge everyone to take the bad news in, and also hold out hope for a better world for our progeny to grow in.


Yes the feeling I was referring to was an exaggeration of paranoia that I admit I do tend to get, and my imagination can run off along with it. It's this same paranoid imagination that lead me to my "de-programming" in the first place. The same paranoia average citizens will label you as if you try to bring any of this up to them. However crazy any of what is in this thread sounds I find it a necessary thread regardless of how paranoid it sounds, including what I have stated. You no doubt agree with it, as you have been provided facts that give credibility to it from reliable resources.

One nation? I'm disappointed with the way our ENTIRE planet is running, there is nothing I disagree more on. It's strange though that considering you sound quite knowledgeable about all of this, and less sensational than most( thank god you are more informed than most-especially myself, and you have even read TP which I think helps)-regardless you are still doubtful about the kind of actions be taken, regardless of how ridiculous you may find it to be.

By what knowledge you have gained from researching on this topic, can you not agree that they have already gone out of their way in order to detain any threat to a plan that they are trying their hardest to pull through with more than any tyrannical leaders before them? I can't prove this to you, but I know this from experience-objectively you can and already have proven this to yourself. Many of times they DO break laws and yet they always get away with it. I'm sure you already know this, assuming the kind of knowledge you've already came across!

So this list is too big for them to take action? Why do people always say that when it comes to numbers!? As if it means that they still won't do anything. Sure under certain circumstances dealing with a great number of people is a bit foolish, but when considering our situation-I just don't think you can automatically throw it off. Yet although I understand your logic, it still DOES NOT mean that they won't take action, and that they haven't already started for some of those who have built a considerably high level of threat.

No doubt the list is HUGE by now, quite a large number of people indeed, as we have all done are parts to inform people(some not enough and as a result yell more than anything). What of these so called "concentration" camps(fema?)? What probable cause did some of those innocents have? I don't doubt some of the people there started out like you and me, eventually they built upon their "threat" level...just as you said so yourself, the ones who are actually taking more assertive action to stop this madness, they are the ones who have a more logical reason to be scared-but even then as you said it would only give credibility to their statements if they were arrested. They are protected not only by that fact a lone, but by certain rights you have already mentioned, laws which will EVENTUALLY be changed against our favor. So hopefully it's clear by now that I don't think them to be spying on us individually, but the flag is definitely up. I'm just surprised that you take such a list for granted-in short terms I can understand your reasoning-but in terms of the long run I think it will come in handy....should such tyranny make it that far.

This isn't to say to those out there to stop reading into these sites, I believe quite the opposite should happen. If anything I really often suggest to my own peers and siblings to be CAUTIOUS as to what they accept as truth. What I am about to say has already been mentioned, but I find it necessary to regurgitate. There are agents who purposely distort information they mask as "government conspiracy truth"(Micheal Moore perhaps?) or truth in general. Other than them there are just so many people with bad intentions to distort a great amount of the vast knowledge available on the internet, no doubt as a precaution to an event foreseen long before the internet came to public release. The whole evil lizards behind the scenes of our govt thing. I'm not sure whether or not to take it as a metaphor type of thing, or if its some hoax/joke gone mad...or perhaps an example of what I just said above. It's not just limited to government conspiracies-anyways whatever it be I can't believe how many people actually believe such illogical BS! The kind of things people I know come up to me with are laughable-but still worth considering just so you could at least get enough info to convince either them or you as to it's credibility(something I see we both agree on).

With that said, on whatever manners one wishes to enlighten self with. If through the internet I just find it would be a good idea to mask your ips/identity, in whatever way possible... I don't know much about that but perhaps you have more information on that from the same sources who clarified the manner? Perhaps you will still feel this is not something to be concerned with, perhaps you are right, but I also will stand by what I say by feeling it necessary to mention in relation to the topic.

Thanks for trying to cast away my worries though! I appreciate it, as since in the short run you are a bit right in saying I shouldn't worry too much- I have to say though as long as our civilization continues to be run by power-hungry- children, I will always be worried...but even more so I am inspired not only by what you & others have said, through a bit of research, but also by what I have seen-to take action, but first I must admit as Teda did-I still have much research to do on this.

Possibly my reason for mentioning a bit of what I admit is a discouraging scare tactic of a comment in itself(which is true anywayso, I just find that Other than good political conversation, among other such entertaining discussions, with what little knowledge I do have on this-it is enough for me to go on. However, even without even going to in depth research it is pretty obvious to anyone who actually pays attention that our leaders have been fooling us for quite some time. Anyone with eyes and decent intelligence can see that our civilization is an entire prison system that relies on brainwashing deceit through tactic exploitation of psychology with an emphasis on materialism , such a system that nobody but the childish elites can benefit from, a system that exists NOT only in the US(ironically an infamous country that the Thiaooubans are most fond of). I find there are more important issues to work on as a precursor to allow this tyranny to stop, now that as has been emphasized in this topic, a GREAT number are now aware of-we must get over this debate, leave those skeptical people alone who aren't ready, accept the differences of the ones who are ready and take the next step.

As mentioned by Thao, we are all in the same boat, and I think the least concern is to worry ourselves with specifics that have already been brought to light- or even worse to argue about them-rather we should arm ourselves with the spiritual tools necessary to guide this boat in the right direction-in order that we have a better guideline not only so that should we choose to be a leader ourselves, but also so that we have a better idea of what we would like our captain to be so we can set sail in a superior direction before we sink and drown in our own failures and have to be reborn on a planet which is possibly worse than this. :sail:
It doesn't matter how many books you have read, how many lectures you have heard - What matters is what you actually UNDERSTAND from them today about the universe and your particular role in it" -Thomas J. Chalko
User avatar
Robanan
Posts: 947
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:27 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10897Post Robanan »

If you think it's worth it, you can join it. http://www.truemajority.org/milliondoors/
The essence of Consciousness, is the ability to Create, Process, Transmit and Receive Information Autonomously.
Frozn
Posts: 114
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:58 pm
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Contact:

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10902Post Frozn »

Wow Aaron! And I thought -my- posts were famously long! :lol:

All jokes aside I'm glad you put that much effort into it. Now I see exactly where you stand on these issues, and you deserve a full response to your previous post. I'm going to need to put on another pot of coffee for this one. One moment please...

:drugged: * Super Frozn Activated *

AaronNZM, Let me first say that after reading your post, I'm impressed. You may not be as studied on the NWO as I might be, but what you wrote shows me that you're definitely on the right track. Even your guesses hold more truth than you might know. And it is for this reason that I will direct this entire post to you. I will do my best to give you some sources to follow up on, that you might take the time and educate yourself further. Before I do so, let me rebut a couple of things you posted.
My intentions are definitely not to inject any sort of attitude poison, or to provoke any poison that's already stirring around.
I don't think you have, or will. That was directed as a warning to others, whose names I wont mention for the sake of being polite. I don't wish to argue, only to educate while I further my own understanding.
Not only do I myself find it's healthy to not let negative feelings affect you, if you think about it, it's only logical to realize that responding negatively is just as primitive as the event that caused you to feel that way. As wise men have once said and as I will paraphrase, "It's not what happens to you that matters, but the way in which one responds to such situations".
I agree 100%. This is also true for negative emotional responses to adversity, such as anger, fear, or contempt. These are also choices, although most people do not know themselves well enough to make those choices at the emotional level. It is never as easy as flipping a switch, but when people blame their emotions on outside forces, it demonstrates a lack of understanding (or an attitude poison as I put it) that will end up becoming a self-imposed limitation to one's mental and therefore spiritual development. I admit I shouldn't have warned our members about it so harshly, but sometimes it's necessary to poke deep when things are as urgent as my research suggests.
Now I must ask you this Frozn; What page or part of the book did you get that implication from? While I don't doubt it's not hard to miss, I'm also just as sure that this book and certain concepts in it are easy to stereo type and look at with a vague perception and thus cause superficial conclusions
I confess it's been about 3 years since I last read TP, ever since a lady I let borrow my paper back copy allowed her dog to eat it (she never read it). I can, and should get another copy from Tom's site, but for this reason I'm currently unable to give you a reference. I do remember from my understanding of the larger message of the Thaori and Thao, that the chain of higher selves is like a 9 stage filter which negative sensations cannot pass to a greater degree each ascending level. This and many other such statements gives the inference that avoiding bad actions and feelings is important to quickly progressing through your cycle of lives and ascending the categories.

This is certainly true, but I can see how some who still blame their feelings on outside events could suppose that to mean that they should also avoid events (or in this case information) that they believe to be the cause of negative feelings. Not only is the opposite true, confronting bad news and learning to stay positive and cool headed is a great lesson that will serve you throughout your life.
Yes the feeling I was referring to was an exaggeration of paranoia that I admit I do tend to get, and my imagination can run off along with it.
Forgive me if I came off as cold when I said you were being paranoid. It was only in the interest of timeliness that I didn't mention that paranoia is simply a manifestation of a healthy fear of the unknown. Which I completely understand because the unknown is the only thing I fear. This is why I chose my signature, to be honest, because it resonates with my pursuit of seeking to bring the unknown to the light. Despite what shrinks may say to push their drugs, being paranoid is completely natural, so long as it is regarding things that are real, and isn't 24/7.

And I think everyone is guilty at times of letting their imagination run away with them, but a greater crime would be neglecting your imagination. Would the creator have been able to build the universe without first imagining it? This is what I believe is meant when the Christian bible says we were created in his image. By imagining, we bring our thoughts to life and create things, a trait that sets humanity apart from beasts (as cute and cuddly as they might be). Cultivate that gift as much as you can.
One nation? I'm disappointed with the way our ENTIRE planet is running, there is nothing I disagree more on.
You misunderstand. Surely this is a global problem, but humanity is tribal by nature, regardless of how civilized and cultured we think we are. You must first start with your community, your city, your nation. Trying to start with the entire planet would be like swimming upstream, and you will likely get exhausted and overwhelmed. You are not a citizen of every nation, each nation needs people working towards the same goal for their own culture, their own "tribe". You will be much more effective waking up your friends, family, and neighbors to many of the things outlined here. One person awakened will spread much further than you can imagine.

What you need to realize is that you're not alone, and that you don't have to hold the entire world on your shoulders to have a massive effect. There is already a massive movement underway in North America and elsewhere that the media neglects to mention, I'll get into that in a moment when I start providing links. This movement has the potential to be exactly what Thao told Michel was needed: A grouping of individuals from all nations working for the better of all mankind. I admit when I first read those words, I kinda balked at them thinking "thats impossible!". I now stand corrected.
regardless you are still doubtful about the kind of actions be taken, regardless of how ridiculous you may find it to be.
Where did you ever get such a silly idea? :D

There are so many things each of us can do in our communities. A good start is to join a Meetup Group to find like-minded people you never knew existed in your community. Few have read TP, so you would be more effective starting or joining a group based on the ideas of liberty. Ron Paul group members are 100% for the restoration of America's traditions of being a moral and constitution based republic, and I'm a member of the Cincinnati, OH Ron Paul meetup. If you want to talk directly about the NWO without fear of being labeled a nut, I would suggest a 9-11 questions meetup. Both types have groups practically everywhere, and are working towards the same goal. If you do this, you may, like me, have your faith in mankind renewed - a valuable thing indeed.

Although I said a little earlier in this post that trying to change the world is an overwhelming task, I have proof that one person can have a massive effect. The man I speak of is Luke Rudkowski, founder of WeAreChange, which has spread quickly to a Nationwide movement for change, as well as spilling over to Great Britain, and is still spreading. WeAreChange engages in street actions handing out literature to rally others to their cause, and confronts politicians about their crimes at large speaking events, and their boldness has brought them more then a little publicity.

I also believe the solution provided by Arki could be enacted through such a group. Imagine a Worldwide, or at least Nationwide cease-work that would rob the global elites of their means to control us: Ourselves. They would finally realize that without the people they consider their slaves, they have no power and could be peacefully overthrown and brought to justice in a fair trial. Also, the fact that these globalists enslave us through their power to print currencies for nearly every nation on Earth is now coming to light. When these elitists are finally overthrown, this discontent with currency could inspire a change in which we move beyond a monetary system, and perhaps instate an intelligent barter system modeled on that of Mu.
By what knowledge you have gained from researching on this topic, can you not agree that they have already gone out of their way in order to detain any threat to a plan that they are trying their hardest to pull through with more than any tyrannical leaders before them? I can't prove this to you, but I know this from experience-objectively you can and already have proven this to yourself. Many of times they DO break laws and yet they always get away with it. I'm sure you already know this, assuming the kind of knowledge you've already came across!
They haven't detained anyone yet in the ~600 FEMA camps that were built under the plan called Rex 84. They're to be used at a later date, in the so-called endgame that groups like WeAreChange are trying to prevent from happening with great success. Being on a list will be the least of your worries if the martial law plans are ever enacted, so be brave and rally others to prevent such a nightmare scenario from happening, and also so that if it DOES, you will have allies to stand with. Waking up Police and Military is a top priority because they will be the ones ordered to carry out martial law and internment. They tend to be persuaded easily because typically, they already have a moral discontent about being ordered to do wrong. They are crucial because in the unfortunate event that violence breaks out, these heroes will protect the meek.

Instead of detaining key witnesses and whistle blowers, it is more effective for the intelligence services to kill them. Just 2 days ago, after a whole month of rumors and information blackout (not even an obituary!), Barry Jennings, a key 9-11 witness (and arguably the most credible being a Director of Emergency Mgmt) was confirmed to have died, just 3 days before the new NIST report came out using laughable science to "disprove" his testimony about the building he was in (WTC7). There was talk of bringing him in to testify because he was so credible. No longer. His voice is now silent, and the cause of his death is still a secret.

Scores of other key witnesses have died in suspicious suicides, with one coroner declaring a suicide even though the guy was shot TWICE in the head, as if that is perfectly normal. More notably was The "suicide" of Deborah Jeane Palfrey.
During several recent appearances on The Alex Jones Show, Palfrey also said that she was at risk of being killed and that authorities would make it look like suicide. She made it clear that she was not suicidal and if she was found dead it would be murder.

Palfrey had threatened to release the names of well-known clients of her upscale call girl ring in the nation's capitol, and had indicated that D|ck Cheney may be one of them.

"No I'm not planning to commit suicide," Palfrey told The Alex Jones Show on her last appearance, "I'm planning on going into court and defending myself vigorously and exposing the government," she said.
I listen to The Alex Jones Show daily, and I heard her last interview live on air, and Alex warned her that if she didn't put all of her information out in the open, they would be able to kill her to get rid of the information, and would. If she had done so, killing her would have just underlined all that she brought forward, and they would have likely not murdered her. Her hope was that it would all go away if she didn't go public, and that hope wasted her life.

And now, Dillon Avery, co-producer of Loose Change, a very good documentary for people just getting into the 9-11 issue, is in grave danger. He interviewed Barry Jennings in the clip above, and has "off the record" information from Jennings that he isn't sharing, against the advice of Alex Jones. He has been getting numerous threats, as Barry Jennings did in the months before his death, and I think we should all pray for his safety.
So hopefully it's clear by now that I don't think them to be spying on us individually, but the flag is definitely up. I'm just surprised that you take such a list for granted-in short terms I can understand your reasoning-but in terms of the long run I think it will come in handy....should such tyranny make it that far.
At this point, you are not in any danger for taking assertive action, unless you are sitting on information that no one else has. Once the hammer comes down on what is left of our freedoms, it's time to take our country back. And we will win, even if it will be a mess working towards that end. That assertive action, and informing people about the NWO and the Martial Law plans is the groundwork for a revolution, that will be more successful with each person who stands for what is right. There is still the chance for a peaceful revolution, and until that option is gone we must work to that end. That said, I believe the American system has been corrupted and is broken beyond the simple repair of an election.

The only problem with revolution is that often times you end up with an even worse system than the one citizens aim to escape. Restoring the American tradition of a Representative Constitutional Republic, and fixing the problems in our laws that allowed it to be corrupted should be the priority.
There are agents who purposely distort information they mask as "government conspiracy truth"(Micheal Moore perhaps?) or truth in general. Other than them there are just so many people with bad intentions to distort a great amount of the vast knowledge available on the internet, no doubt as a precaution to an event foreseen long before the internet came to public release. The whole evil lizards behind the scenes of our govt thing.
Impressive! Two Bull's eyes in two sentences. Michael Moore's film: Fahrenheit: 9-11 was a piece constructed to make Bush look like a bumbling fool (not that he isn't) who accidentally let 9-11 happen because he vacationed too much. Not mentioning that his family vacations with the Bin-Ladens. Michael Moore at the time may have really believed that, but it was wildly popularized because it limited the debate to Bush being a fool. Of course Bush isn't smart enough to plan something like 9-11, but he must have signed off on it. Whether he even read the order is anyone's guess. Operation Northwoods is a strikingly similar declassified plan dating back to 1962 that was green-lighted all the way up to John F Kennedy, who refused to sign it. We all know what happened to him later that year.

And yes, the lizardmen theory is disinformation. When a government is confronted with an embarrassing truth, they release through a small number of "everyday people" the embarrassing truth in its entirety, and then pin a ridiculous idea onto it. It's a clever trick because the undecided reader will read the whole thing, and then get to the end and see "lizardmen did it!" and laugh, and write the rest off as BS. If someone ever brings the embarrassing issue up to that same reader, he will instantly equate you to the lizardman nut and laugh you off. The same thing was used to try and stop the 9-11 debate, by introducing theories such as "Space beams brought the towers down", or "No plane hit the pentagon". These are constantly thrown in my face when I debate the subject elsewhere.

The beauty of this disinformation is that with enough truth in the lie, mor0ns will do 99% of the propagation of the ridiculous lizardman theory, and stifle their own cause without even knowing it. You got a sharp BS radar. Good job seeing this often-overlooked process.
If through the internet I just find it would be a good idea to mask your ips/identity, in whatever way possible... Perhaps you will still feel this is not something to be concerned with ...


I don't think it's necessary to block your IP when surfing. But, because I may be wrong, you may wanna bookmark this.

To wrap this novel up, Aaron. I see you taking the steps I did when I first started getting educated on the mess. Anyone who can feel the psychosphere around them knows in their gut that something is terribly wrong today. However, that ill-feeling in the pit of your gut will not go away by trying to ignore it and focus on happier things, as you may well know. True liberation is knowing that you are strong in conviction, and a force for what is right. a "Child of Light" in my own personal affirmation. A blessing that has remained secret until this post.

And through what I can read from you from your words, here--I know that you are one. Don't believe you are, know it, and if you affirm this to yourself with a thought, you -will- be overcome by the force of your own spirit reviving. You may need the blessing in the troubled times to come, but we -will- win. I've foreseen it. The good in humanity always prevails. Always.

Some additional links:

Alex Jones: Infowars, Underreported articles re-linked and site by the father of 9-11 truth.
WTC7.net - A comprehensive site detailing WTC7 and its suspicious collapse.
WhatReallyHappened - A site dedicated to straightening out the facts from media lies.
Jeff Rense's conspiracy site. Admittedly some odd reports, but a wealth of legitimate articles.
TruthAction - What YOU can do to help spread the truth.

Movies:

Terrorstorm: A history of Government sponsored terror (Alex Jones)
America: Freedom to fascism (Aaron Russo)
Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State (Alex Jones)

[edit] note: I had to fix all three links, as all 3 of these videos were removed by google video in the year since I posted them elsewhere. This is a common thing for videos like this, and it hints that our establishment doesn't want you to know the facts contained therein.
Last edited by Frozn on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you. For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. - Gospel of Thomas
User avatar
Rezo
Posts: 725
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:28 am
Location: usa

Re: New World Order

Post: # 10959Post Rezo »

hey, anyone check out 'venus project' yet??

http://www.thevenusproject.com/resource_eco.htm

looks pretty cool...just found it.
"There is only one solution, as Arki told you - the grouping of individuals. A group is only as powerful as it is large. Those whom you call the conservationists are becoming stronger and stronger and will continue to do so. But it is vital that people forget their hated, their resentment, and especially their political and racial differences."

-Thao
Post Reply